Welcome to Muslim Resource Center Website
The Muslim Resource Center (MRC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides training, technical assistance, counseling, and various other community-based services to Muslims as well as Non-Muslims in Illinois and across the country. MRC also empowers other nonprofits to fulfill their missions by building a coalition with them, and utilizing their expertise in providing already existing services. The ultimate goal of MRC is to present a centralized body of resources and social services for the residents of Illinois, and across the country.
MUSLIM OBAMACARE ENROLLMENT EVENTS - We list events on this website and help spread the word. Deadline to enroll for coverage this year: March 31, 2014
MRC will contribute to the betterment of society by providing unique services that don't currently exist. Additionally, in cases where established organizations already exist, MRC will redirect appropriate requests to such organizations for more effective service.
- Food Pantry and Soup Kitchen.
- Skills Upgrade Training (Basic Computer Training)
- Job Placement Assistance.
- Affordable Health Care Program
- Rental Assistance Program
- Tutoring for your Child(One-on-One Tutoring for your Child)
- Marriage Counseling Services by LCPC
- Substance Abuse Counseling by LCPC
- General Youth Counseling Services by LCPC
- Child's Autism Therapy by BCBA
Upcoming Services: (NOT Currently Available)
- Family Connections & Settlement
- Youth Supplemental Summer Programs
- Battered Women's Shelter Services
Muslim Resource Center (MRC) has welcomed low-income IL residents by offering them complimentary services to meet their basic needs.
Job Search Assistance helps low income residents of IL secure and maintain employment.
- Become a Volunteer Mentor
- PROGRAM PARTNERS
- Referral Agencies